There are an estimated 600,000 people living in poverty within the Diocese of Orlando. Nearly half of those are children under the age of 18.
You and your school, social club, sports team or youth group can make a difference!
Involve Your School
Host a fundraiser or drive to collect:
- non-perishable food items for our pantries
- extra school supplies and backpacks for the children in our programs
- gift cards to help families purchase groceries or pay for gas
- medical supplies for our medical and dental clinics
- diapers, onesies and other essentials for newborns to 6 months: Adoption Services Donation Wish List