Save the Date!
May 4, 2019
Rocking H. Ranch
Grab your best hat for Derby Day to support Polk County Ministries including senior services, Family Stability and Agape Mission Markets. The evening will include live and silent auctions, mint juleps, buffet dinner with traditional Derby fare, racing games and a hat contest for ladies and gents.
Thank you to all who attended our annual Kentucky Derby Day on May 5, 2018! Together, we raised much needed funds for children, families and seniors we serve in Polk County. Special thank you to you amazing event sponsors:
- Bank of Central Florida
- Church of the Resurrection Council of Catholic Women
- Church of the Resurrection Knights of Columbus Council 10169
- Citizens Bank & Trust
- City of Lakeland
- Clark, Campbell, Lancaster & Munson, P.A., Attorneys at Law
- CPS Investment Advisors
- Dot Lambert
- Gary & Kim Moulton, McDonald’s owners/operators
- Keller Williams Realty
- Mike McGee
- Resurrection Catholic Church & School
- Six/Ten LLC.
- Spring Lane Ranch
- St. Matthew Catholic Church Knights of Columbus Council 7091
For more information about the event, contact:
Special Events Coordinator