Catholic Charities of Central Florida is thankful for you and the blessing you are to the people we serve together. Join us in showing God’s love and mercy to families in need by participating in these three ways to make the season brighter for a family in need.
1. Adopt A Family
This holiday season, all 30 families in our Adopt a Family program have been adopted. Thank you to everyone helping us give hope this year!!!
2. Make a donation
- Donate gift cards to help individuals, families and seniors buy the food, medications and other things they need most. These cards also help families celebrate the season with a holiday meal and toys under the tree. (Publix, Walmart, Target, Wawa, ect.)
- Donate new school supplies for refugee families – pencils, pens, notebooks, colored pencils/crayons, scissors, etc.
- Collect food or host a food drive for our food ministries in Orlando and Winter Haven. Our most needed items are: canned goods/nonperishable items, especially proteins and seasonal items like peanut butter, tuna, beans, cranberries, pumpkin, etc.
- Donate new jackets, gloves and socks for adults in our English as a Second Language classes.
- Volunteers are needed to help sort, pack, stock and distribute food to those in need at our Orlando Mission Market. Shifts are available M-F, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Visit cflcc.org/volunteer to sign up and check out our other volunteer opportunities.
For more information about how you can help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.