Family Stability Program
preventing homelessness in Central Florida
What We Do
The Family Stability Program has three goals:
- To serve the working poor who experience a crisis and are seeking financial assistance to remain in their homes
- To provide important resources to people in need who are facing the threat of eviction or other crisis
- To provide services that are convenient for people in need to access
This assistance helps prevent hunger and homelessness by providing clients with
one-on-one case management that guide families to self-sufficiency.
In addition, we provide rapid rehousing for individuals and families who are homeless in Brevard, Orange and Polk counties.
Case management is provided by appointment only. Please call the numbers provided below to make an appointment.
321-338-2986 or 321-636-6144
Lake, Marion and Sumter Counties
211 or 352-460-0700
Orange, Osceola and Seminole Counties
211 or 407-839-4357
863-686-7153 – Lakeland
863-299-7983 – Winter Haven
- Host a food drive to keep our market shelves full
- Donate gift cards to help people in need purchase food, medications, gas and other necessities:
- Make a financial donation to help a family stay in their home