Share Your Heart of Service
“Indeed, how else could we be followers of the Lord if we did not personally engage in ministry to the sick, the poor, the dying and the destitute?”
Volunteers come from various backgrounds, but they all have one thing in common: they have a heart for service. Our volunteers expand our reach with their dedication and passion so we can serve more people in more places! Volunteer opportunities are subject to change. To search all volunteer opportunities by location, interest, date, or keyword, click here.
- Step 1 – Choose a volunteer opportunity below.
- Step 2 – Fill out our online volunteer application at the bottom of this page.
- Step 3 – From your new volunteer account, please apply or sign up for a project.
Click here to read our FAQ page and learn more about the volunteer intake process. Thank you!
Help Alleviate Hunger
- Market volunteers at Mission Market Orlando: Volunteers help sort, pack, stock and distribute food to those in need. Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 1-4:30 p.m. Click here to learn more and sign up!
- Market volunteers at Mission Market Lake Wales: Volunteers help sort, pack, stock and distribute food to those in need. Tuesday and Thursday, 9-11 a.m. / 12-4 p.m. and Friday, from 5-7 p.m. Click here to learn more and sign up!
Help Prevent Homelessness
- Family Stability Program clerical/administrative volunteers in Orlando: Volunteers assist with data entry, copying, filing and organization. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Click here to learn more and apply!
Help Provide Access to Healthcare
Volunteer medical professionals in Wildwood, Eustis and St. Cloud: We are looking for volunteer MD’s, PA’s, RN’s, OBGYN’s, EKG Technicians, endocrinologists, orthopedic surgeons, certified health educators, general and nurse practitioners at each of our clinics:
- Lazarus Free Medical Clinic in Wildwood – For more info, contact: Myrta.Aviles@cflcc.org or 352-748-4567.
- St. Luke’s Free Medical and Dental Clinic in Eustis – For more info, contact: Erin.Burley@cflcc.org or 352.602.4640.
- St. Thomas Free Medical Clinic in St. Cloud – For more info, contact: Kelly.Bender@cflcc.org or 407-593-1256.
Help Care for Immigrants & Refugees
- Refugee Resettlement Donations Organization/Donation Drive Facilitator: Volunteers work with a Resettlement team member to help coordinate a supply drive and/or assist with organization of our storage units and supply room.
- Refugee Resettlement Events/General/Other Specialty: Volunteers will be able to provide general support for the Refugee Resettlement team, assist in planning or implementation of community events, share a specific skill or interest with refugee clients, or tailor a service project to meet identified needs.
Help our Community Partners
- Ultrasound Technician at JMJ Pregnancy Centers: Do you have a passion for helping women and babies in need? We are looking for volunteer ultrasound technicians. Bilingual is a plus! Must be a ARDMS Certified Ultrasound Technician proficient in abdominal ultrasound imaging and measurements. Visit jmjlifecenter.org and contact Carrie Sargent to learn more email@example.com 407-201-5085
Manager of Mission Effectiveness
407-658-1818 ext. 1026
All Catholic Charities volunteers are expected to sign an acknowledgement and receipt of the Volunteer Manual as part of the online application process.
Youth Volunteer Requirements
- Youth Volunteers ages 12 -15 must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, school or other chaperone to participate.
- Youth Volunteers ages 12 – 17 are required to have a parent or legal guardian complete our Parental Consent form prior to volunteering